Thursday, September 23, 2010

DECISIONS, DECISIONS

Sadly, source unknown.

Usually in choosing a  new hair color I do not discuss it with the world. I actually don't even discuss it with my husband. It's conversation between me and Lissa. As I'm reaching a certain age I can see the road of strange hair colors turning into a one way street, or dare I say, a cul-de-sac. The most adventurous colors must be done soon. Before I'm the "weirdo" mom at the PTA meetings.

Above are my two options.

Editorially speaking this season the look is an acid wash of putrid neons and puffs of candy colored bliss. I've done pink, but I haven't done an other worldly shocking purple. I have had a green glow to my silver gray but nothing like the above.

Decisions, decisions.

Love,
Trifle

1 comments:

green

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts

Back to Home