Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HEY PILGRIM

 
Turkey Day outfits can go two ways. Conservative and cute with dark pants and fancy plaid. Or you can be the family weirdo (me) and mix it up with a dark dress mixed with relevent accessories customized just for the day. I'm OBSESSED with the native american inspired top hat with turkey feathers.

Trouble & Trifle will be doing seperate but wonderful things, expect lots of photos and a few a recipes coming soon. I will be at my Mother in law's home in a mysterious land called Temecula with our wonderful family and some of my best friends in the world.

Ready for a day full of carbs, boardgames, champagne and laughter.

Gobble Gobble Hey!

PS Always miss my Mom, Grandma and Brothers on holidays
PPS Why didn't the Ramones ever do a holiday album?

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts

Back to Home