Monday, November 1, 2010

TARTIST PUMPKIN PIE

Don't worry if you haven't got time to bake a gourmet pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving this year, there's no shame in ordering one from Tartist. Thanksgiving orders close on 14th November. Call (310) 591 8130 to place an order NOW!

This aint no ordinary pie either - ginger crust I tell thee!!!

"a 'special pumpkin' on a ginger crust or home-made graham cracker crust. ginger crust recommended tho'. everything made from scratch (yes, I bake the pumpkin too). cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, allspice and a secret spice. no salt. very little sugar. just like a pumpkin pie, but way better."


These pies are made with fresh local ingredients:

"All fruit and herbs are from my own garden and my friends' gardens right here in Los Angeles. (Can you get more local than that?) So, some tarts are available some times but not other times and ingredients change a bit, but they're always delicious!

The fruit is grown with no pesticides or fertilizers. By request, I can also use Farmers Market fruit. Milk, butter, cream and eggs are from some of my favourite vendors at the Santa Monica Farmers Market.

All tarts contain dairy, sugar and nuts; I can hold back the nuts but my kitchen is not nut free! No preservatives, artificial coloring or flavoring either. Gluten-free possible, by request."


The last sentence is my favourite part!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts

Back to Home