Friday, November 26, 2010

TWO HOURS UNTIL THE BLUE ALBUM


If you were an adolescent in the early 90's you are about to understand something I'm about to share more than anyone else.

I am 2 hours away from seeing Weezer play the exquisite "blue album" from start to to finish.
Lucky enough to have tickets to the once in a lifetime Weezer Memories tour I am confronted with flash backs of teenage angst and days in my bedroom collaging the wall with Jane and Rolling Stone magazine.  Ah, the simple life.

Here's the track list for my evening of WEEZER:

1. "My Name Is Jonas"  

2. "No One Else"  

3. "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here"  

4. "Buddy Holly"  

5. "Undone – The Sweater Song"  

6. "Surf Wax America"  

7. "Say It Ain't So"  
8. "In the Garage"  

9. "Holiday"  

10. "Only in Dreams"  

If only I could flashback and grab my skinny micro cords from Delia's catalogue, my super cool vintage tees which I am sure were made for toddlers and whatever ridiculous accessories I was wearing at the time. Baby blue cat collar with rhinestones? Yes.

You take your car, I'll take my board
You take your car, I'll take my board
Let's go!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts

Back to Home